Developers and Government - cetin.cz
Developers and Public administration
We supply optical connections to new development projects and, within the framework of communication with state administration, we connect cities and small municipalities to our network. In addition, with the introduction of a fast network, land and buildings in municipalities are increasing in value.
I am building a complex of family homes (satellite town), I am preparing building plots
What needs to be done?
This will determine whether there will be a conflict with our network and subsequent disruption of the services provided in the area. In the event of a conflict, contact the contact person listed in the Statement you received, who will discuss your plans with you and determine the conditions for the protection of the electronic communications network
A quality electronic communications network provides significant added value for your project. In order to give future network users the freedom to choose any service provider, you should request more information to connect to the CETIN network. You can do this after requesting a statement on the existence of networks, where you will find the details for a contact person who will connect you to our network.
The capacity of the connection point and the speed of the available internet on the connection, or the availability of multimedia services, will be essential information for you. Then, you can incorporate the connecting line from the specified connection point into your zoning and planning permit documentation. After coming into force, this administrative decision will be sufficient for its implementation. Our project coordinator, who will work with you at all times, will also be responsible for completing the connection on time.
Do not forget that by the date of approval (occupancy permit), it is necessary to conclude Easement Agreements for the land plots affected by the construction project.
If you are constructing a building, it is necessary to enter into an agreement on the location of equipment, which, unlike services, is not entered in the Land and Property Register. This is so new unit owners can choose the services of their preferred service provider (operator) on the CETIN network
Is there a line or equipment of a public communications network owned by CETIN located on the property you own? Do you want to obtain the necessary information in relation to the location of lines or equipment of the public communications network?
- Placing our lines or equipment in your property or on your land creates a right of user. The location and, as the case may be, registration in the Land and Property Register is governed by the legislation in force at the time of installation of the line or equipment in question.
- If you need to adjust or move the line or equipment, we will help you. The costs of an induced relocation of overhead or underground lines of an electronic communications network shall be borne, pursuant to Section 104(17) of Act No. 127/2005 Sb. (Collection of Laws), on Electronic Communications and on the Amendment of Certain Related Acts, by the owner who induced it. That is, only the costs representing the existing technical solution, not un upgrade.
- It is important to know that the line and equipment of a public communications network is protected under public policy; intentional damage to the line or equipment of the public communications network may be punished pursuant to Act No. 40/2009 Sb. (Collection of Laws), the Criminal Code.
- At the beginning, ask on our website for a Statement on the Existence of Electronic Communinactions Networks through an application form. In the Statement you receive, you will find a contact person who will discuss the follow-up procedure with you.
Are you preparing a regional plan for your municipality and its surroundings? Consider everything from the beginning and don't neglect proper planning of your electronic communications infrastructure with CETIN.
- Today, zoning and planning requires thinking not only of water, sewerage, electricity and gas, but also of electronic communications infrastructure. If the infrastructure solution is omitted or neglected in the planning or designing process, the availability of services in the area will be low or non-existent. But the availability of high-speed internet is a necessity for many households and businesses, and it is a criterion according to which they choose the land for their property. Set up high-speed internet in the area to enable a wide range of multimedia services.
- Contact our sales department, which will discuss the specific steps with you.
- First, as with all works of this type, it is necessary to apply for a Statement on the Existence of Electronic Communications Networks to find out whether there will be a conflict with our network and subsequent disruption of the services provided in the municipality. Then contact us - the sooner the better. Our experts will then discuss the available options with you and agree on the course of cooperation.
We provide services basically in every place in the Czech Republic
We constantly invest in the development of infrastructure and modern technologies
We simplify the deployment of a unified infrastructure for all telecommunications operators
We have experience with hundreds of completed projects tailored to client requirements
We provide professional personnel with many years of experience from previous completed projects for the implementation and operation of services
We offer the highest availability and quality of services
Documents to download Brochures available for download in one place.
Preparation of buildings for connection to the optical network
Why CETIN and smart city?
We select interesting articles on the topic for you.