- Connection to major peering centers of Google, Facebook, NIX, Peering CZ and abroad DE-CIX, AM-SIX and LINX
- high scalability of transmission speeds up to 10 Gb/s
- possibility to allocate IPv4 and IPv6 address blocks
- various backup connection options
- inexpensive and easy implementation at the customer’s premises
- guaranteed maintenance service and service availability through SLA
- telecommunication service providers
- throughout the Czech Republic and abroad
The Carrier Internet Transit service provides a connection to the worldwide Internet for your end customers and your entire network. The CIT service is provided on optical core network technology and offers symmetrical speeds of up to 10 Gb/s. It can be upgraded to include additional services such as DDoS protection, IP address assignment, and backup options.
The back-up allows the end customer interface to re-establish a connection in just 30 seconds in the event of a primary line failure.
CETIN can provide an additional block of IPv4 or IPv6 addresses. The IP address allocation is subject to approval and the pricing is provided individually.
Protection against attacks from the public Internet through the state-of-the-art Arbor detection and mitigation technology.
SLA – Guaranteed service support
The subject of the SLA (agreed service level) is CETIN-guaranteed parameters of monthly availability and maximum duration of service failure.
Basic overview of the SLA:
|SLA level||Monthly availability (%)||Maximum failure duration (hours)||Failure report response time (hours)|