- A solution tailored to corporate customers
- Supports full-mesh topology
- Possibility to use metallic, radio or fibre connection
- Possibility of backing up both the network termination point and the NNI interconnection interface between CETIN and another operator
- Guaranteed service and availability (SLA) including 24/7 helpdesk
- large businesses, governments and embassies
We offer the CIPC (Carrier IP Connect) service in the following versions:
- Provided on metallic or unlicensed radio access technology
- Asymmetric speeds from 2048 Kb/s to 100 Mb/s for downstream and from 512 Kb/s to 20 Mb/s for upstream
- Symmetric speeds from 2 Mb/s to 300 Mb/s
- Basic SLA level of 99.0 with the option of expansion.
- On metallic, fibre optic and radio access technology
- Symmetric speeds from 2 Mb/s to 2 Gb/s,
- Basic SLA level of 99.5 with the option of expansion
Both version of the service include:
NNI handover interface
VPN STREAM service
transmission capacity between the Provide Edge router and the CETIN Network termination point
customer-premises equipment (CPE)
We offer the following types of interconnection:
- Optical infrastructure
- Radio network
- Metallic infrastructure
Customer-premises equipment (CPE)
This service also includes the provision of Cisco customer-premises equipment. In the case of asymmetric access, CPE is an integral part.
Terminal equipment options:
Own terminal equipment Pernet (without CPE from CETIN) in the case of symmetric access
Managed CPE (we will take care of the equipment supplied)
Unmanaged CPE (you will take care of the equipment supplied yourself)
Within the basic offer, the following additional services are available:
The backup allows the end customer interface to re-establish a connection in just 30 seconds in the event of a primary line failure.
Quality of Service (QoS)
This additional service enables division of capacity into individual classes, the so-called Class of Service. These classes ensure the prioritisation of individual applications, such as VoIP, SAP, e-mail, internet, etc.
A unique service supplied exclusively with the CIPC Multi-VRF service, offering the option to create multiple VPN departments.
SLA – Service support
The subject of the SLA (agreed service level) is CETIN-guaranteed parameters of monthly availability and maximum duration of service failure.
Basic overview of the SLA
|SLA level||Monthly availability (in %))||Maximum failure duration (hours)||Failure report response time (hours)|