Developers and state administration
We supply optical connections to new development projects and, within the framework of communication with state administration, we connect cities and small municipalities to our network. In addition, with the introduction of a fast network, land and buildings in municipalities are increasing in value.
Do you want to arrange a meeting or a telephone consultation?
Our team will prepare an offer tailored to the needs of your project
We provide services basically in every place in the Czech Republic
We constantly invest in the development of infrastructure and modern technologies
We simplify the deployment of a unified infrastructure for all telecommunications operators
We have experience with hundreds of completed projects tailored to client requirements
We provide professional personnel with many years of experience from previous completed projects for the implementation and operation of services
We offer the highest availability and quality of services
- Metallic and fibre optic connections with backup connection provided
- Internal LANs
- DAS systems for mobile signal amplification
- Electronic security alarm systems
- Electronic fire alarm systems
- Metallic and fibre optic connections
- DAS distribution with documentation and implementation in accordance with the requirements of all three of the biggest mobile operators
We have a special range of tailor-made telecommunication and data services for industrial parks.
Residential projects in optics
- High-quality internet thanks to connecting to the fastest optical network
- Internet speed upto 1Gb/s including internet television (IPTV)
- Possibility for new property owners to choose from upto 15 different operators
- Comprehensive solution that ensures cabling and masonry work up to the connection to the device itself
Municipalities and towns
Are you planning to renovate sidewalks, revitalize entire streets or build public lighting in your village or town? Use this opportunity to connect your citizens to a high-speed optical network. We have backbone optical routes in almost 5,000 municipalities and cities. We offer an open network to which its services are supplied by over 20 different operators - Internet providers.
Contact our regional coordinators and we can discuss construction cooperation.
- Karlovy Vary region, Pilsen region, South Bohemian region: Dušan Rimovský - phone +420 724 230 297, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prague, Central Bohemian region: Miloš Tušš - phone +420 702 262 411, e-mail email@example.com
- Pardubice region, Hradec Králové region, Liberec region, Ústí nad Labem region: Ondřej Ploch - phone +420 724 318 823, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Moravia region, Vysočina region: Ondřej Hrouza - phone +420 773 789 401, e-mail email@example.com
- Moravian-Silesian region, Zlín region, Olomouc region: Milan Unzeitig - phone +420 702 262 216, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I am building a complex of family homes (satellite town), I am preparing building plots
What needs to be done?
A quality electronic communications network provides significant added value for your project. In order to give future network users the freedom to choose any service provider, you should request more information to connect to the CETIN network. You can do this after requesting a Statement on the existence of networks, where you will find the details for a contact person who will connect you to our network!
The capacity of the connection point and the speed of the available internet on the connection, or the availability of multimedia services, will be essential information for you. Then, you can incorporate the connecting line from the specified connection point into your zoning and planning permit documentation. After coming into force, this administrative decision will be sufficient for its implementation. Our project coordinator, who will work with you at all times, will also be responsible for completing the connection on time.
Placing our lines or equipment in your property or on your land creates a right of user. The location and, as the case may be, registration in the Land and Property Register is governed by the legislation in force at the time of installation of the line or equipment in question.
If you need to adjust or move the line or equipment, we will help you. The costs of an induced relocation of overhead or underground lines of an electronic communications network shall be borne, pursuant to Section 104(17) of Act No. 127/2005 Sb. (Collection of Laws), on Electronic Communications and on the Amendment of Certain Related Acts, by the owner who induced it. That is, only the costs representing the existing technical solution, not un upgrade.
It is important to know that the line and equipment of a public communications network is protected under public policy; intentional damage to the line or equipment of the public communications network may be punished pursuant to Act No. 40/2009 Sb. (Collection of Laws), the Criminal Code.