- Connection to major peering centers of Google, Facebook, NIX, Peering CZ and abroad DE-CIX, AM-SIX and LINX,
- High scalability of transmission speeds up to 10 Gb/s,
- Possibility to allocate IPv4 and IPv6 address blocks,
- Various backup connection options,
- Inexpensive and easy implementation at the customer’s premises,
- Guaranteed maintenance service and service availability through SLA.
- telecommunication service providers
- throughout the Czech Republic and abroad
We offer the CI service in two versions:
- Provided on metallic or unlicensed radio (uncoordinated band) access technology,
- Asymmetric speed from 512 Kbps to 40 Mbps for downstream and from 128 Kbps to 4 Mbps for upstream,
- symmetrical speed from 2 Mbps to 300 Mbps,
- Basic level of the SLA” 99.0.
- On metallic, fiber optic and radio access technology,
- symmetrical speed from 2 Mbps to 2,300 Mbps,
- Basic level of the SLA 99.5.
We offer the following types of interconnection:
- Optical infrastructure,
- Radio network,
- Metallic infrastructure.
Customer-premises equipment (CPE)
The service also includes the provision of customer-premises equipment. In the case of an asymmetric access, CPE is an integral part.
Terminal equipment options:
Own terminal equipment (without CPE) in the case of a symmetrical access,
Managed CPE, where we will take care of the equipment supplied,
Unmanaged CPE, where you will take care of the equipment supplied yourself.
The back-up allows the end customer interface to re-establish a connection in just 30 seconds in the event of a primary line failure.
CETIN can provide an additional block of IPv4 or IPv6 addresses. The IP address allocation is subject to approval and the pricing is provided individually.
SLA – Guaranteed service support
The subject of the SLA (agreed service level) is CETIN-guaranteed parameters of monthly availability and maximum duration of service failure.
Basic overview of the SLA:
|SLA level||Monthly availability (in %)||Maximum failure duration (hours)||Failure report response time (hours)|