- geographical flexibility in terms of the location of end sites and headquarters,
- support for L2/L3 protocols and VLAN transparency,
- possibility of different connection (metallic, fiber optic, licensed radio) for each branch,
- point-to-multipoint topology,
- guaranteed maintenance service and service availability through SLA.
- large companies
- Czech Republic and abroad
Are you interested in the CEM service?
You can offer this wholesale service to your customers. All you need to do is contact us and agree on specific details. Alternatively, you can ask for additional information..
The CEM wholesale service includes a central handover NNI interface with a capacity of 1 Gb/s or 10 Gb/s (“NNI Service”) and transmission capacity between the NNI handover point and the individual Cetin network termination points (branches).
We offer the following types of interconnection:
- optical infrastructure
- radio network
- metallic infrastructure
What benefits does CEM offer for the Partner?
- continuous monitoring and care by our specialists who are available at the helpdesk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- availability of the service in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Ethernet connection between the network and headquarters (point-to-multipoint topology)
- a solution for the transmission of large amounts of data requiring high transparency of transmitted Ethernet frames
- high transparency of Ethernet connection parameters (VLAN and L2/L3 protocols)
- high standard of MTU with a guaranteed value of 2000B
- basic level of SLA 99.5 with the option of expansion
We offer the following transmission speeds:
- Line layer 2
- from 2 Mb/s to 100 Mb/s
- Line layer 1
- from 150 Mb/s to 5 Gb/s
SLA – Increased service support
The subject of the SLA (agreed service level) is CETIN-guaranteed parameters of monthly availability and maximum duration of service failure.
Basic overview of the SLA:
|SLA level||Monthly availability (in %)||Maximum failure duration (hours)||Failure report response time (hours)|