CEP – CARRIER ETHERNET PROFI – leased symmetrical non-aggregated L2 ETHERNET CAPACITY
WHY TO LEASE SYMMETRICAL L2 DATA CAPACITY
CETIN offers the widest availability of Ethernet services in the Czech Republic. The proposition contains the most economical selection of available Ethernet services suitable for all providers.
MAIN BENEFITS OF THE CEP OFFER
- Ethernet availability and coverage in the Czech Republic;
- Transmission speeds to connect end-users between 2Mbps and 2Gbps;
- Good price for the solution;
- Geographical flexibility – end locations and central point locations;
- Simple and cheap implementation of the end interface into local network;
- No investments needed to interconnect WAN and LAN;
- Uninterrupted service monitoring, 24/7 Helpdesk;
- A host of additional services.
INTERESTED IN MEETING OR CALLING OUR EXPERT?
Experience the reliable and professional approach of CETIN. Our expert will take you through the entire CEP proposition explaining all the technical and price details. The CETIN expert will guide you through the entire process of contract negotiations, selection of suitable services and capacity and launch of cooperation.
CEP – CARRIER ETHERNET PROFI
Carrier Ethernet Profi is a wholesale leased data transmission service that enables connections between two Partner or Partner´s Subscriber locations (Point-Point) typically between LANs (Local Area Network). Carrier Ethernet Profi matches with Ethernet Private Line (EPL) product definitions of Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards, which is provided only in UNI-UNI (User Network Interface) service topology with a physical port at both Demarcation points.
The Wholesale service is an ideal solution for the transport of large volumes of data including high ethernet frames transparency.
Carrier Ethernet Profi makes use of the most extensive optical network in the Czech Republic including all qualitative features of its ring-shaped topology.
The minimum service latency is reached based on unique CETIN network infrastructure.
The terms of Carrier Ethernet Profi stated in this Appendix applies only to Carrier Ethernet Profi service provided in the Czech Republic. Carrier Ethernet Profi provided outside of the Czech Republic, the service conditions stated in this Appendix also apply, unless otherwise specified in the Service order form.
- fast and reliable reliable solution for transport of large data volumes
- using a robust SDH/WDM/IP network including its quality parameters
- guaranteed high layer 2 a layer 3 protocol and VLAN transparency
- higher standard MTU value starting with 2000B
- wide range of access type technology options (fibre, copper, radio) with same ethernet performance
- highly scalable range of transmission rates from 2 Mbps to 2 Gbps
- service availability in the Czech Republic as well as in other countries
- cost reduction for high capacity backbone solution
- non-stop monitoring and secured by our Help Desk specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
WHOLESALE SERVICE PARAMETERS
The transmission rate is limited by the throughput in SDH/WDM/IP backbone, which is set up according to the Partner requirement from 2 Mbps to 2 Gbps.
The Wholesale service is provided with 99.5 SLA (Service Level Agreement) level.
ACCES TYPE TECHNOLOGY VARINTS
- MPLS MBH (Mobile Back Haul), NG-SDH or NG-DWDM network to Partner locality
- Availability from CETIN mobile base stations or fixed network aggregation sites
- Connecting directly on optical ring based topology.
- Qualitative parameters are identical with optical connection
- Non-coordinated frequencies 10,5 GHz, 17 GHz a 24 GHz are not used
- SHDSL system using up to 4 copper pairs
- for speed to 20 Mbps
Carrier Ethernet Profi Service is provided on the following interfaces:
- 1000BASE-LX+ (1310nm)
- 10GBASE-LR (1310nm)
- 1000BASE-LX (1310nm)
- 1000BASE-ZX (1550nm)
For correct operation of the Wholesale service, the Partner’s or Partner’s Subscriber equipment has to support at least one of the regulatory mechanisms of the data flow:
- Flow control without QoS
- Shaping for service with QoS
- Minimum guaranteed L2 frame size is 64B, guaranteed maximum size is 2000B
- The Layer 2 speeds include the whole Ethernet frame including FCS without preamble and IFG.
- The layer 2 speeds are related to 1522B frame size, where L1=L2*(1542/1522)
- Max burst (bits) values are based on max burst = 4ms for Service speed to 100 Mbps and for speeds higher than 100 Mbps the Max burst < 4 ms. Calculated from the shaping values “Up Shape”, optimizes the use of buffers
- The BER value for copper access network is BER <10^-7, optical and radio access network is BER<10^-12
- The Frame Loss (FL) = 0,01% for the optical access and radio access and 0,1% for copper access, the Round Trip Delay (RTD) < 20 ms in case of the Service handover in the Czech Republic and <25 ms in case of the Service handover in Bratislava, Frankfurt or Vienna
- The Interframe Delay Variation (IFDV) = 5 ms (99% frames)
- Multicast is supported based on RFC1112
- No MAC address limit is applied
- Generally supported ethernet frame types are Ethernet II (DIX), IEEE802.3 a IEEE802.2 LLC/SNAP
CEP DRAFT CONTRACT
For CEP contract draft please contact CETIN sales representative.
Are you interested in our services?
Contact our specialist and make a tentative appointment.