CETIN is the leading infrastructure-based telecommunications service provider in Central and Eastern Europe. We offer data services utilizing most reliable and extensive network and we can reach nearly any locality in the Czech Republic. Our data services suit to all customer needs with highest quality standards.
- Unique network in the Czech Republic (former incumbent)
- Reliable wholesale player and gateway to the CEE (the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary)
- Fully managed end-to-end redundant network
- Cooperation with more than 50 partners worldwide
- Experiences connecting hard-to-reach locations
- International POPs in London, Frankfurt/Main, Vienna, Prague, Bratislava, Hong Kong (opening in 2016)
Collocation refers to the practice of housing your servers and devices in a professional datacenter in order to access economies of scale, advanced infrastructure, greater bandwidth, lower latency, specialist services and systems, constant security and a whole host of additional advantages.
- Data centers of CETIN meet the high criteria expected from every provider of housing services in order to provide customers processing sensitive data with space in their premises.
- CETIN run data centers at Nagano, Chodov and Hradec Králové which were certified to the level of TIER III. The certification was carried out by Uptime Institute specialists. The data center at Chodov was certified on 26 August 2013, Nagano on 24 September 2013 and Hradec Králové on 1 October 2013. The successful completion of the certification process raised CETIN among the top providers of data center services in Europe. As to the Czech Republic and Central Europe, we are the only provider to hold such a certification.
- All key power, air conditioning, fire suppression, network connectivity and security systems are based on at least N+1 redundancy (continuity of operation even in the event of an outage or shutdown of a piece of equipment).
- Redundant electrical power to the housing center is always protected by powerful UPS units that are dually connected to power distribution units (PDU). HC are protected from long-term power outages by redundant diesel generators backing up the UPS system. Diesel generators have at least a 24-hour fuel supply. Fuel supplies are contracted with a fuel supplier, including an SLA. HC cooling is provided by powerful fully redundant air conditioning units
Allows dedicated point-to-point secure connections, ranging in speeds from 2 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s, allowing for flexibility and scalability. Private lines provide dedicated private transport services to maximize data security and transmission integrity. CETIN point-to-point connections can transport voice, video, and data traffic
CETIN offers these types of private lines:
- International Carrier Line
- Carrier Ethernet Profi
- Carrier IP MPLS
- Internet Access
International Carrier Line
Robust connections between two points:
- SDH/DWDM technology
- Secured and the most reliable data transmission
- Capacities up to 100Gbits Wavelengths
- PoP-to-PoP, End-to-End, Pop-to-End options
- Managed or unmanaged
- Protected or unprotected
- Robust SLA
Carrier Ethernet Profi
Carrier Ethernet Profi is a service using leased transmission capacity to ensure the point-to-point interconnection of two locations, typically two LANs (Local Area Network). The service represents an ideal solution for the transport of large volumes of data. Carrier Ethernet Profi makes use of the country’s most extensive SDH infrastructure including all qualitative features of its circle-shaped topology.
- Point to point or Point to Multipoint topology
- Capacities from 2Mbps to 10Gbps
- Redundancy Options
- Network extension over NNIs with various Partners
- EVPN, Ethernet Private Line
- Network Operations Centre24x7 monitoring
- Managed services installation and migration
- Competitive and flexible Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Quick installation
Carrier IP MPLS
Carrier IP Connect enables the creation of virtual private networks on an IP VPN basis using the tools of CETIN and protocol BGP/MPLS. IP backbone enables a full separation of individual VPNs making the system absolutely safe for the User. Furthermore, the backbone (IP Core) provides for a complete separation of each VPN address as well as for the prioritization and control of all data streams (Quality of Service, QoS). Along with data transmission, the Service involves the delivery, installation, configuration, maintenance and control over the fixed data link and CPE in the customer location. The Service is provided up to LAN (Ethernet) and a telephone interface provided that VoIP uses a complementary service.
- Services based on IP/MPLS protocol
- Managed CPE routers
- Various QoS options
- Optimized network for the best productivity
- Better control over telecom service costs – one centralized bill
- One point of contact for all activities relating to the service (sale, installation, fault management, CPE maintenance and invoicing)
- Traffic priorities as required by the customer
- Complete service delivery incl. CPE (routers)
- Nonstop control over the network and HELP DESK (24 hours a day, 7 days a week
SDSL Internet connectivity ranging from 2Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s
- Seamless connection to Internet
- Dedicated high-speed access to the global Internet
- Native IPv4 / IPv6 support
- Easy upgrade with scalable Internet speeds
- Full proactive support in 24x7 Network Operations Centers
- Quick installation
Are you interested in our services?
Contact our specialist and make a tentative appointment.