CARRIER INTERNET – ACCESS LINE AND INTERNET ACCESS
WHY CARRIER INTERNET?
CETIN offers the widest availability of Ethernet and internet services in the Czech Republic. The proposition contains the top quality and widest offer of internet access services for the entire network as well as the end-customer location.
MAIN BENEFITS OF CI
- Available all over the Czech Republic;
- Good price;
- SLA available for a surcharge;
- Operator independent topology;
- High scalability of transmission speeds at the user 512/128 kbps to 10 Gbps;
- Interface per customer specifications;
- SLA for services and end devices;
- Uninterrupted service monitoring, 24/7 Helpdesk;
- A host of additional services.
INTERESTED IN MEETING OR CALLING OUR EXPERT?
Experience the reliable and professional approach of CETIN. Our expert will take you through the entire Carrier Internet proposition explaining all the technical and price details. The CETIN expert will guide you through the entire process of contract negotiations, selection of suitable services and capacity and launch of cooperation.
CI – CARRIER INTERNET
This service can be used to connect the entire operator network or operator’s end user to internet. The offer may also include IP addresses and integration into AS CETIN.
The proposition of CI services is designed for small as well as large providers of telecommunications services to end users. The CI service can be used to connect an entire operator’s network, or a single location of operator’s end customer to Internet.
The CI proposition consists of several blocks providing a very flexible environment that can be used by operators to develop their competitive services. Simply said, the proposition includes leased CPE, capacity and internet access (international and domestic) for a single monthly service fee.
The Carrier Internet service provides top quality internet access.
The service offers a wide range of speeds from 512/128 and aggregation of 1:4 up to 1 Gbit/s with no aggregation. The CPE CISCO installed by CETIN engineers is a typical component of the service.
The service is especially suited for providers of internet services who can use the offer to ensure seamless and top quality internet access for their customers.
The individual Access services are provided through various technologies in the CETIN network depending on Carrier internet service option, local conditions and required transmission rate.
- MPLS MBH (Mobile Back Haul), NG-SDH or NG-DWDM network to Partner locality.
- Service variants:
- Carrier Internet Speci
Professional radio infrastructure
- Availability from CETIN mobile base stations or fixed network aggregation sites.
- Connecting directly on optical ring based topology
- Qualitative parameters are identical with optical connection
- Service variants:
- Carrier Internet Basic – unlicensed radio (non-coordinated frequencies 10,5 GHz, 17 GHz and 24 GHz)
- Carrier Internet Speci – licensed radio (coordinated frequencies 7-42 GHz or 80 GHz)
- ADSL/VDSL/SDSL/SHDSL system using up to 4 copper pairs
- Service variants:
- Carrier Internet Basic – ADSL, VDSL, SDSL (DSLAM) –asymmetrical and symmetrical speeds up to 20 Mbps.
- Carrier Internet Speci – SHDSL (Business DSLAM) – symmetrical speeds from 2 Mbps to 20 Mbps.
Customer premises equipment - CPE
The Wholesale Carrier Internet service can be delivered on CETIN managed or unmanaged CPE:
- No CPE - own Partner equipment - can be provided only in case of symmetrical access. The WAN interface of the Individual service is always Ethernet.
- Managed CPE – the demarcation of the Carrier Internet service is a standard Ethernet interface on the local area network (LAN) port of the CETIN´s managed CPE. The CPE type is selected by the Partner from the list of the supported CPEs in the Carrier Internet price list.
- Unmanaged CPE with hardware maintenance - the CPE is delivered and installed at the End point of CETIN network with a first basic configuration by CETIN. The CPE type is selected by the Partner from the list of the supported CPEs in the Carrier Internet price list. The hardware maintenance is the responsibility of CETIN. The management of the CPE is responsibility of the Partner. When the failure is not hardware issue but it is wrong configuration caused by Partner then Partner is billed for Baseless service maintenance departure.
WHOLESALE SERVICE PARAMETERS
The Wholesale Carrier Internet service can be delivered in two options:
- Carrier internet Basic service – delivered via copper ADSL, VDSL, SHDSL or unlicensed professional Point to Point radio. The Service can be provided from asymmetrical speeds 512/128 Kbps to 40/2 Mbps and symmetrical speeds from 2 Mbps to 300 Mbps. The available Service speeds are specified under 6.1 of this Appendix. The contention ratio is not applied. The guaranteed SLA is 99 level.
- Carrier internet SPECI service – delivered via fibre, licensed professional point to point radio or SHDSL (dedicated DSLAM) technology. The Service speeds are only symmetrical and can be provided from 2 Mbps to 2 Gbps. The available transmission rates are specified under 6.1 of this Appendix. The guaranteed SLA is 99,5 level.
|Product option||ACCESS TECHNOLOGY|
|Copper (DSLAM)||Copper (Business HDSL)||Unlicensed radio||Licensed radio||Optical access|
|Carrier Internet Basic||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
|Carrier Internet Speci||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes |
The primary access line can be backed-up by a secondary access line. Both primary and secondary access lines are terminated on the same CPE at the End point of CETIN Network. The pricing and ordering process of the back-up line is the same as ordering the primary line. The additional optional back-up service is provided only by CETIN managed CPE.
CETIN can provide additional block of IPv4 or IPv6 addresses. The IP address allocation is subject to approval. The pricing is provided individually.
Other guaranteed parameters
- The Packet loss = 0,01% for the optical access and radio access and 0,1% for copper access,
- The Round Trip Delay (RTD) < 20 ms in case the End point of CETIN Networks located in the Czech Republic
- Minimum guaranteed packet size is 64B, guaranteed maximum size is 1500B.
The subject of the SLA (agreed Service level) are the guaranteed parameters of monthly avaialability, maximum fault duration of the Service. The SLA is defined as the individual level of the Services provided by CETIN to the Partner under the Agreement. For all new Carrier type Services will be the SLA request defined in the Service order form.
Monthly Availability (%)
Max. duration (hours)
Response time (hours)
|Service||SLA 99||SLA 99,5||SLA 99,7||SLA 99,9||SLA 99,99|
|Carrier Internet Basic||0%||15%||X||X||X|
|Carrier Internet Basic - back-up||X||0%||15%||30%||X|
|Carrier Iternet Speci||X||0%||15%||indiv.||X|
|Carrier Internet Speci - back-up||X||X||X||0%||indiv.|
RTS Scan is a fast and simple method used to check availability of data services in the CETIN network, for example it allows immediate verification of availability of services demanded by provider’s end-users. The tool can be also used automatically through a B2B system interface connected to provider’s information system.
Please click on the following link for more information
In case you wish to verify tentative availability of CEN, please use following link
CI draft contract
For CEP contract draft please contact CETIN sales representative.
Are you interested in our services?
Contact our specialist and make a tentative appointment.