CEN – carrier Ethernet network (SYMMETRIC ETHERNET CAPACITY OF CETIN FOR RENT)
WHY CARRIER ETHERNET NETWORK BY CETIN?
CETIN offers the most widely available Ethernet capacities in the Czech Republic. The offer includes the most economical option for the Ethernet services suitable for all providers.
MAIN BENEFITS OF CEN
- Ethernet availability and coverage in the Czech Republic;
- Transmission speeds for connecting end users between 512kbps to 300 Mbps;
- Good price for the solution;
- Geographical flexibility – end locations and central point locations;
- Simple and cheap implementation of the end interface into local network;
- No investments needed to interconnect WAN and LAN;
- Uninterrupted service monitoring, 24/7 Helpdesk;
- A host of additional services.
INTERESTED IN MEETING OR CALLING OUR EXPERT?
Experience the reliable and professional approach of CETIN. Our expert will take you through the entire CEN proposition explaining all the technical and price details. The CETIN expert will guide you through the entire process of contract negotiations, selection of suitable services and capacity and launch of cooperation.
CEN - Carrier Ethernet Network
Customers who arrange to obtain individual Ethernet capacities through a central point, i.e. the point-to-multipoint mode, can get the service for a privileged price. The service offers speeds between 512kpbs and 300Mbps and individual capacities are provided either through the existing metallic CETIN network or MW hops in the 10GHz, 17GHz or 24GHz bands. The CEN offer is designed as a wholesale end-to-end solution for small as well as large operators providing telecommunications services to their end users.
The CEN proposition consists of several blocks providing a very flexible environment that can be used by operators to develop their competitive services. Simply said, the proposition includes the price for the CEN line (running on metallic or microwave network) and Central Interface, the capacity of which is controlled by the provider itself.
The service consists of two parts. The first part is always a non-aggregated access line transporting data via CETIN network from the end location to the Central NNI CEN interface. Depending on the used technology, the access line is terminated either by a xDSL modem, or if a MW is used, PoE injector. Both end points use Ethernet port 100/1000 Base as the handover interface. Parameters of the access line are ensured regardless physical layer used to implement it. CETIN selects technical solution to implement the access part depending on a specific situation in order to be always able to deliver the guaranteed service quality. The second component of the service is the Central NNI CEN interface interconnecting the network of CETIN and a particular operator. Operator can manage aggregation at the interface depending on the interface capacity and the total of capacities of individually purchased circuits.
IP REN VARIANT
IP REN VARIANT can be provided in two quality options:
- IP REN 0 – there is no guarantee of a constant frame delay variation, frame delay and throughput and it is suitable for Internet traffic.
- IP REN V(2) – based on higher priority in core Network is more suitable for traffic with guaranteed constant frame delay, frame delay variation and throught.
These two quality options are differentiated by setting of P-bit (0 and 2) and charges. It is identical for all geographical zones making no difference between the local and long distance communication.
The CE and DSLAM are a single point of failure (SPOF) so in case of a failure of these Electronic communication device, the Access service will not be available.
|CEN Access||Primary realized|
|512 kbps||metalic xDSL network|
|1024 kbps||metalic xDSL network|
|2048 kbps||metalic xDSL network|
|4 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|6 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|8 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|10 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|12 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|14 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|16 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|18 Mbps||metalic xDSL network|
|20 Mbit/s||metalic xDSL network|
|30 Mbps||MW network (10, 17, 24 GHz)|
|50 Mbps||MW network(10, 17, 24 GHz)|
|100 Mbps||MW network (10, 17, 24 GHz)|
|150 Mbps||MW network (10, 17, 24 GHz)|
|300 Mbps||MW network (10, 17, 24 GHz)|
- Lower price level
- Service topology with NNI handoff
- Highly scalable range of speeds
- Ethernet interface for a simple a cheap implementation into the LAN
- Non-stop monitoring and secured by our Help Desk specialist available at 800 129 100, open for 24hours a day, 7 day a week
- Ethernet 100 Base-TX (for service speeds from 4 Mbit/s to 100 Mbps)
- Ethernet 1000 Base-Tx/LX (for service speeds from 100 Mbps)
- Untagged Service handoff at Partner or Partner´s Subscriber location
- 802.1q tagged service handoff at NNI-Ethernet point
Customer equipment (CE)
- Ethernet handoff on the CE
- PoE injector with overvoltage protection
- Connector RJ-45, E2000/APC
- No proactive monitoring by CETIN
The subject of the SLA (agreed Service level) are the guaranteed parameters of monthly avaialability, maximum fault duration of the Service. The SLA is defined as the individual level of the Services provided by CETIN to the Partner under the Agreement. For all new Carrier type Services will be the SLA request defined in the Service order form.
Monthly Availability ( %)
Max. duration (hours)
Response time (hours)
|Service||SLA 99||SLA 99,5||SLA 99,7||SLA 99,9||SLA 99,99|
|CEN IP REN 0||0%||25%||X||X||X|
|CEN IP REN V (2)||0%||10%||X||X||X|
RTS Scan is a fast and simple method used to check availability of data services in the CETIN network, for example it allows immediate verification of availability of services demanded by provider’s end-users. The tool can be also used automatically through a B2B system interface connected to provider’s information system.
Please click on the following link for more information
In case you wish to verify tentative availability of CEN, please use following link
CEN DRAFT CONTRACT
For CEP contract draft please contact CETIN sales representative.
Are you interested in our services?
Contact our specialist and make a tentative appointment.